Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Preparing for the Big Day!

The farewell talk in Church was on Feb.20th. It was awesome to see and feel all the love and support. The talk was great and we had a wonderful group of both family and friends come over for lunch and lots of fun hanging out after. It really was just the best day! Then a week later, on Mon. night Feb28th. President Anderson set Kaden a part as a missionary. Oh man this was a special night. The blessing was amazing, and I know it gave Kaden a lot to look forward to. It also gave us all so much peace and comfort. I'm sad the pics of this night are on Kaden's camera and not mine, but I'll get them eventually, and I'll post them later. I think we went to the store daily preparing for everything, and honestly just when we thought we really had it all we were back to a store. I now appreciate this time we spent together and think of him every time I go anywhere because it was our life that last month.. Time to say goodbye to friends, extended fam, and sunny St. George for 2 yrs and head for the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment